The seller is GYM SCRL rue des ateliers 19 1080 Bruxelles, n° de TVA BE0437960047
1. Agreement The purchase agreement is established after acceptance of the order by Scrl GYM. If Scrl GYM is unable to execute the order, Scrl GYM shall notify the purchaser at the earliest opportunity, which party cannot claim any damages.
2. Retention of Title The products remain the property of Scrl GYM until the purchaser has paid the total amount of the order in full.
3. Delivery Term The delivery term for individual products is :
48h in Benelux and 72h in European Union. GYM scrl is not responsible for the delay of the forwarder. For more information, please see delivery.
4. Prices Offers and prices are valid for the period published in our catalogue or on our website. All prices are in euro and including VAT. The prices indicated are valid, provided there is no obvious misprint.
5. Payment Options Scrl GYM accepts the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard/Eurocard.
6. Cancellation Right By virtue of the Belgian Trading Practices (Consumer Information and Protection) Act of 14 July 1991 the purchaser is permitted to cancel any purchase within 7 working days of the delivery of the product. Products may be returned within this term. If the purchaser makes use of this cancellation right, Scrl GYM shall refund any billed amounts as paid by the purchaser within 10 days. The purchaser shall be liable to pay any costs of shipment connected with the return of the product.
The purchaser may return to Scrl GYM products that are not in compliance with the purchaser’s order or damaged products within 7 working days. Scrl GYM shall refund any costs of shipment and billed amounts as paid by the purchaser within 10 days.
7. Costs of Shipment Check the delivery section.
8. Address Complaints with respect to the products ordered may be addressed to: Scrl GYM , Atomium Square 1, 1020 Laeken (Showroom A23) BELGIUM. Products returned by virtue of Article 6 or 7 of these General Conditions may also be sent to this address.
9. Applicable Law and Competent Court The purchase agreement is governed by Belgian law. The courts of Brussels are exclusively competent to judge any disputes arising from the purchase agreement.